My Jessea
I <3 You Jessea.
it was a shock to hear her name in the elimination group. Cause all the while in my mind she was one of the strongest amongst all. and she was my favourite too.
"Blame you all stupid Singaporeans dunno how to vote!" angry and frustrated Auntie Joy exclaimed. (i was kinda yelling too.but i forgot what i said.)
I hate Singapore Idol for cutting her off during the credits. Cant a man listen to her sing for one last time in peace? and they ended with 'Just For Laughs' to kill time before their next show. pffft.
"Saying goodbye is never an easy thing
But you never said, that you'd stay forever
So if you must go
Well, darlin', I'll set you free
But I know in time
That we'll be together"
- Jessea, Love Will Lead You Back
I reckon that Singapore didnt vote for her cause the judges comments about her overconfidence. Damn you non-voters of Jessea! Sigh. It feels kinda unreal that such a strong contestant is gone, I will miss her. But its a good thing Beverly got out though. It kinda makes me feel better. :/
I love Jessea.
I <3 You Jessea.
it was a shock to hear her name in the elimination group. Cause all the while in my mind she was one of the strongest amongst all. and she was my favourite too.
"Blame you all stupid Singaporeans dunno how to vote!" angry and frustrated Auntie Joy exclaimed. (i was kinda yelling too.but i forgot what i said.)
I hate Singapore Idol for cutting her off during the credits. Cant a man listen to her sing for one last time in peace? and they ended with 'Just For Laughs' to kill time before their next show. pffft.
"Saying goodbye is never an easy thing
But you never said, that you'd stay forever
So if you must go
Well, darlin', I'll set you free
But I know in time
That we'll be together"
- Jessea, Love Will Lead You Back
I reckon that Singapore didnt vote for her cause the judges comments about her overconfidence. Damn you non-voters of Jessea! Sigh. It feels kinda unreal that such a strong contestant is gone, I will miss her. But its a good thing Beverly got out though. It kinda makes me feel better. :/
I love Jessea.

<< Home